This is a Statement of Purpose for Ladygate Lane surgery which sets out the following information:
- The full name of the service provider and of any registered manager together with their business address, telephone number, and where available electronic mail addresses
- The legal status of the service provider
- Details of the locations at which the services provided for the purposes of the regulated activity carried on
- Our aims and objectives in carrying on the regulated activity;
- The kinds of services provided for the purpose of carrying on of the regulated activity
- The range of service users needs which those services are intended to meet.
Ladygate Lane is a single handed practice open to all patients living within our Practice boundary and the surrounding areas.
We are a Personal Medical Services (PMS) Practice offering Primary care services for the diagnosis and prevention of disease. We help patients to manage their health and prevent illness. Our GPs assess, diagnose, treat and manage illness. Our GPs act as a patient’s advocate, supporting and representing a patient’s best interests to ensure they receive the best and most appropriate health and/or social care. Our GPs also provide the link to further health services and work closely with other healthcare colleagues.
Ladygate Lane surgery, 22 Ladygate Lane, Ruilsip, HA4 7QU
Our Mission Statement
Aim to provide the best healthcare services to all our patients at all times.
Registered Manager: Dr Zahra Karim
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, safe, professional Primary Health Care General Practice services to our patients
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member or our families.
- To improve services with the help of our patient participation group.
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care ensuring that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- To provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
General services we provide
- GP consultations face to face and telephone
- Asthma clinics with the nurse
- Chronic obstructive airways disease clinics with the nurse
- Coronary heart disease clinics with the nurse
- Diabetes clinics with the nurse
- Cervical cytology screening
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Childhood vaccinations and immunisations
||Non NHS services
|End of life
||Insurance claim form
|End of Life care
||Private sick note
|Stop smoking support
|Men’s and Women’s health